Washington DC Historic Adventure Tour (4 Days-3 Nights)
The Washington DC Historic Adventure Tour is an outstanding choice for student groups who want to get the most out of the Washington DC educational experience. Four full days of activities will ensure that your group can take the time to fully experience Washington DC.
Visits to Gettysburg, Baltimore, Luray Caverns and a Spirit Cruise down the Potomac River make this travel experience an adventure of historic proportions. It's one that your students will never forget.
The following is a list of some of the attractions that may be included on your tour:
* Gettysburg Civil War Museum and Battlefield Tour
* National Aquarium in Baltimore
* US Holocaust Museum
* White House Group Photo
* Guided Tour of the Memorials
* National Zoo
* National Cathedral
* Embassy Row
* George Washington's Mount Vernon
* Spirit Cruise down the Potomac
* Arlington Wreath Laying
* Smithsonian Institution Museums
* National Archives
* Luray Caverns
* Meals including the Hard Rock Cafe and a Dinner Theater
Washington DC Attractions and Educational Resources
With four full days to learn and play, there are so many options. We'll work with you and tweak your itinerary to make it absolutely perfect.
Please give us a call. We're ready to create a tour just for you.